H. Roe Bartle On the Air

  • Frosty6981@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2002
      I will be active on 14.060 form H. Roe Bartle Scout reservation in Osceola, MO.  This will be starting on July 20th till the 30th.  I cannot guarantee what time I will be on.  I will be participating in the Adventure Radio Society's Flight of the Bumblebees contest on the 28th.  To learn more about ARS go to http://www.natworld.com/ars. Hope to hear you on!

      73, Reid KCØIDI