FW: Radio sked for GSL Council Varsity Big Event

  • n7tek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2002
      Greetings fellow HAMs!

      For those of you that are setting up early for Field Day or that have time
      during the day please consider taking a few minutes to talk to the Scouts
      on-the-air participating at the Great Salt Lake Council Varsity Big Event at
      the East Fork of the Bear River Scout Camp located in the Uinta mountains.
      John Brewer - N7MFQ will be operating a demonstration station Thursday
      through Saturday, June 20-22, 2002 from about 7:30am to around 10 or 11 PM.
      He would like to have some HAMs out there contact him so that the Scouts at
      the event can have someone to talk to. For further details see the message
      below.

      Thank you & 73,
      John Blackham - N7TEK

      P.S. For those wanting to learn more about the Big Event they can visit:

      http://www.gslc-bsa.org/varsity/bigevent/index.htm

      John Blackham, N7TEK
      HOME: North Salt Lake, UT, USA