K4S Cub Scout DayCamp Special Event Station, June 17-20

  • sx88ht20
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2002
      Atlanta Area Council Covered Bridge District Cub Scout Day Camp will
      have a special event station on the air June 17-20, 2002. Look for
      our station "K4S" (Kids for Scouting) on 15 meters USB near 21350 khz
      from 1300-1500 and 1700-1900 UTC.

      We would love to make contacts, especially with other scout groups.

      QSL certificates available via W4JO.

      Thanks,

      Jim Olson, W4JO
      Powder Springs, Georgia, USA