Re: [scoutradio] New file uploaded to scoutradio

  • Richard A. Blank
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3, 2002
      The fact of the matter is, that someone posted a file to the files area
      that should not have been put there. The message is an automatic
      notification that the file was uploaded. The moderator/owner can delete
      the file and ban the member that posted the file from the group
      permanently.

      Rick WB3BSA
      P. S. I am the owner/moderator for 6 other groups which are all
      non-public and we have not had this problem.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 11, 2003
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scoutradio
        group.

        File : /JOTA Pamphlet.doc
        Uploaded by : wb2boo <k2gw@...>
        Description : 2003 JOTA Pamphlet for Scout Leaders

        wb2boo <k2gw@...>
      • scoutradio@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 12, 2003
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scoutradio
          group.

          File : /JOTA Pamphlet.doc
          Uploaded by : wb2boo <k2gw@...>
          Description : JOTA Pamphlet for Scout Leaders (revised)

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 26, 2003
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the scoutradio
            group.

            File : /Scout MB Ceriticate.doc
            Uploaded by : wb2boo <k2gw@...>
            Description : Field Day MB Requirement Cert