Re: [Scoutradio] Digest Number 283

  • Fred Stevens K2FRD
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2002
      Works for me! You have a good sense of logic, Jon.

      73 and YIS,
      Fred
      K2FRD

      --
      73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD
      Otschodela Council Amateur Radio Group http://www.ascent.net/thefred/ocarg.htm
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2002
        Jon & Neil,

        Congratulations on a good compromise. I run ONE internal listserv and get
        to manually add and delete EVERY person, as well as moderate EVERY message.
        It doesn't see as much traffic as this listserv and it is still a crimp in
        my style. I understand you have lives to live too.

        If the only thing I have to do is delete the occasional rogue piece of spam,
        so be it. I look at it as a small piece of the workload I can easily help
        you with.

        Keep up the good work.

        Rickey L. Hampton, WD8KEL
        3700 Armitage Dr
        Charlotte, NC 28269-8312 USA

        Coordinates: 35° 18' 59" N, 80° 48' 22" W
        County: Mecklenburg County
        Grid: EM95oh
        Email: WD8KEL@...

        ***Note:The information contained in this message may be privileged and
        please notify the Sender immediately by replying to the message and deleting
        it from your computer. Thank you. Premier Inc.