Re: [scoutradio] Dayton?

  • Milt Forsberg
    Message 1 of 8 , May 12, 2002
      I think the suggestion of FRS was so that ALL Scouts might be able to talk
      and meet each other, regardless of if they have a ham license or not.
      Also, the simplex traffic at Dayton is so heavy that you have a hard time
      finding a frequency to use during the weekend. My guess is that the FRS
      won't be much better, but if all the hams are on the ham bands, maybe....
      Oh well.

      Milt Forsberg, K9QZI
      Champaign, IL