New Club Callsign

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 1999
      Well it looks like my check didn't bounce up in Gettysburg.

      The "West Central Florida ScoutRadio Network" has a new club callsign.

      TADA! WA4BSA

      Now it feels right!

      YIS

      Jon Pearl W4ABC

      >>>-------->Scout Sertoma's>>>-------->
      "West Central Florida ScoutRadio Network"
      Delivering the PROMISE 24 Hours a day!
      Building an Amateur Radio System for Scouting families -
      Scouters, and the friends of Scouting!
      ================== WA4BSA ==================
      Pinellas St. Petersburg - 145.470 MHz pl 127.3 Hz Online!
      Dunedin HUB - 145.210 MHz pl 127.3 Hz Online!
      Dunedin HUB - 444.750 MHz pl 127.3 Hz Online!
      Seminole/Largo area --------- Future Plans
      Pasco Holiday area --------------------- Future Plans
      Hernando Sandhill Scout Reservation - Future Plans
      "Values" and "Character Building"
      for the next millenium's newest leaders.

      "BE PREPARED"

      Scout Sertoma is a 501 (c) (3) charity.
      Donations gladly accepted.