RE: [scoutradio] Digest Number 273

  • Thomas H. Bosworth
    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2002
      >>She was also told that folks should not "caravan" to various events
      either!

      A "caravan" to any Scouting event is against Scout policy (see the guide to
      safe Scouting).
      However, the reality is that most units leave from the the same parking lot
      in their community at the same time, stop & the same rest areas when
      necessary, & miraculously arrive at the Scouting event at the same time!!!
      The FRS issue is pure bunk. Tell her shes wrong on the radio issue.
      --
      Tom "polarcub" Bosworth
      www.bsa13.com