Re: Digest Number 28

  • Glen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 10:51 AM
      G'day all, In Canada the Girl Guides have GOTA Guides On The Air!!! it's a weekend set
      up for the Guides by Amateur Radio Operators to give the Guides a better understanding
      of Radio Communications - Electronics and now computers but mostly radio
      communications.

      We have arranged frequencies that we let the girls talk with each other and other
      hams.

      Very strange Prohibiting Ham radio's and FRS's from the boy scouts!!!!

      Glen VE7SDX

      "Catch you down the track"
      ICQ#17239752