Re: [Cars Mlist] BSA Prohibits all Radios?

  • Bob Bruninga
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 1999
      On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Kevin Heyboer wrote:

      > With that out of the way, let me tell you that there is no PROHIBITION on
      > the use of radios in the Boy Scouts of America.....

      I think we all hope and agree that that is the case. I think the only
      point we are making is that when the camp Literature prints a blanket rule
      "no radios or cell phones", it makes it a hurdle for the boy with a
      two-way radio to get permission to bring it and in general is not the
      pro-radio appearance we hams think is important.