K3FBI - DARE confirmed 29 May

  • Jay Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2002
      I have confirmed that the FBI Amateur Radio Asso. operating K3FBI will be
      taking part in the Stafford County (VA) Sheriff's Dept. DARE field day for
      5th graders on Wednesday 29 May, 2002.
      It will be from 9 am - 12 noon (1300z - 1600z). We will operate 10m - 20 m
      PSK31 and phone 10m - 40m. If anyone would like to setup a schedule just let
      me know.

      Jay Chamberlain AE4MK
      Trustee K3FBI