K3FBI / Dare Special Event

  • Jay Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      The FBIARA, operating K3FBI has been invited to participate in The Stafford, VA Sheriff office DARE field day on Wednesday May 22, 2002.  Details and operating times and frequencies to follow but we hope to operate as a Special Event station all day on phone and PSK31 on 10-40 meters with two stations. The Sheriff is expecting 1000-1500 5th graders from all over the county to take part. It is being held at Pratt Park in Southern Stafford County. For any FBIARA members in the Washington, DC area who are not employees, drop me an email here is you are interested in helping that day.

      Jay Chamberlain
      AE4MK   Trustee K3FBI