Re: [scoutradio] Digest Number 267

  • Steven C. Gallafent
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2002
      > I think that you both on the right track. Its easier to incorporate a
      "fact
      > sheet" into local roundtables or even to council meetings than an official
      > appeal to national BSA. Bob why don't you post what you have right here
      and
      > see if we can add anything, if you don't mind.

      This seems like the perfect solution. Given a short fact sheet and a
      well-done thirty minute presentation, the material could be presented to
      adult leaders at roundtables with local adaptation, as necessary. I know
      that we're right in the middle of preparing calendars for next year's
      roundtable training, so this would be the time to get the suggestion in
      front of roundtable staffs.

      Steve
      AC7HV

      Steven C. Gallafent - The Computer Guy