Re: [Scout Mlist] RE: BSA Prohibits all Radios?

  • Bob Bruninga
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 1999
      Jon,
      Great research. SOunds like the merit badge is a pretty good piece of
      work. Oh, you mentioned Rosalie White at the ARRL, and I find her to be
      a good level headed thinker. I chatted with her briefly at Dayton and
      mentioned FRS radios and if the ARRL is going to address them in any way.

      I was glad to hear that she also has been thinking about FRS radios and
      how they can be used to advantage in promoting radio and amateur radio.
      But I did notice that she lowered her voice and looked around fertively
      for spies before chatting openly about them... hi hi

      bob