Sked for Summer Camp?

  • franfrank2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2002
      Hello,

      We'll be teaching the Radio badge at Camp Salmen in Mississippi
      during the week of June 10 this summer. I'm hoping to set up some
      skeds with other scouts at camps around the country.

      If your Scout group will be at camp that week, with radio, post a
      reply. If there are enough, we can even have a nightly net in
      addition to a few pre-arranged QSOs for the boys.

      Hoping to see lots of replies!

      Cedric Walker
      k5cfw
      Troop 48 - New Orleans