Re: [scoutradio] GB2GP/K4BOY Sked

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2002
      Hi neighbor.

      Malcolm Bell - G4CXT  was the originator of that info and he of course subscribes to 'this' list.  Many of us 'stateside' subscribe to the UK's Radio-Scouting list of which Malcolm is the owner.  It is a great resource for inside info on the GP station and operations in the land of Baden Powell.

      Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Trustee WA4BSA