Re: [scoutradio] THIRD PARTY TRAFFIC UPDATE

  • Fred Stevens K2FRD
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2002
      At 09:54 -0500 11/03/2002, Bill Stewart wrote:
      >Thanks Fred. This, for my Crew, will also come into play this year
      >at field day with the new rules.We operate field day on our own
      >without participating with
      >another club so we need to be sure of our rules.
      >
      >Bill Stewart, W2BSA, UC, CM, COR Venturing Crew 80

      You're welcome, Bill. As soon as I hear again from Riley, I'll post
      his response to the List. Also, since you have a Scouting
      unit-oriented activity, would you like me to add your address to our
      OCARG EAGLE (newsletter) mailing list? We like to post unit-level
      happenings so that other similar units can make contact with each
      other. Hot news this month (to come out in the 15 March edition of
      the EAGLE) is OCARG's new vanity callsign KZ2BSA) and preparation for
      JOTA, among other articles.
      --
      73, Fred Stevens K2FRD
      Otschodela Council Amateur Radio Group http://www.ascent.net/thefred/ocarg.htm