GB2GP/K4BOY Sked

  • W4SNW2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 11, 2002
      Hi All,

      In reading the mail about the GB callsigns, my ears perked up at the mention of Gilwell Park.  Troop 303, from Bradenton, Florida, will be visiting England and North Wales from March 21 through March 31.

      We will be spending the first nights and last night at Gilwell Park and I would love to try to arrange a sked with the ham station at our home camp, BSA Camp Flying Eagle, with callsign K4BOY.

      Does anyone know who operates the station at GB2GP so that we might gain access during our trip.

      Tnx es Best 73's

      Steve White, W4SNW
      Unit Commissioner and
      Station Trustee, K4BOY
    • Fernando Brodeschi
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 11, 2002
        Hi Steve,

            Maybe you already have this information, but you can take a look at Giwell´s web site.

            73,
                Fernando PY5DZ

        =======================
        Fernando Brodeschi
        fernando@...
        www.gesd.org.br
        Curitiba, PR - Brazil

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 11, 2002
          Hi neighbor.

          Malcolm Bell - G4CXT  was the originator of that info and he of course subscribes to 'this' list.  Many of us 'stateside' subscribe to the UK's Radio-Scouting list of which Malcolm is the owner.  It is a great resource for inside info on the GP station and operations in the land of Baden Powell.

          Jon Pearl W4ABC
          Trustee WA4BSA