Hello

  • Fernando Brodeschi
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5 1:13 PM
      Hello,

          My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined this group.
          I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

          Best 73 from Brazil,
                  Fernando Brodeschi
                  Santos Dumont Scout Group (www.gesd.org.br)
    • ClayWA6LBU@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5 8:21 PM
        Welcome to the group, Fernando.

        Clay WA6LBU

        fernando@... writes:

        > Hello,
        >
        > My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined
        this
        > group.
        > I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

        Clay Mayrose, WA6LBU

        "You have to operate everyday as if the whole world were listening, because
        these days, it is." - The FCC's Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH