fyi: upcoming here in Maine

  • ray@sirois.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      To: @...
      Subject: Three events!
      Date sent: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 00:23:20 -0500

      1. This coming Sun 2/10 1:30pm - 2:30 +/-
      Training & Contest Informational Meeting
      at K1MV (k1mv@...)
      Steve Freeman
      118 Royal Road
      No Yarmouth ME

      This meeting is needed to join YCCC
      (World Championship Team!
      3 years running!)
      Highly Recommended if you want to
      work ARRL DX Worldwide March 3rd
      afternoon.

      SEE: a 115ft tower, Packet Cluster Node.
      OPERATE: HF Beams, Yaesu FT 990, Automatic
      Rig Control, DX Cluster, we WILL work some
      DX Countries in this training! But only a fraction
      of what we'll work for the 3/3/02 contest!

      So far, at this meeting,
      we are expecting:
      Nick Sirois &
      N1RY-Ray Dad
      KB1GWT-Jesse
      KB1HPQ-Allan &
      KB1HPR-Glenn Dad
      KB1FYQ-Andrew &
      KB1FYP-Dana Dad

      If others can make it, please let me
      know! How about KB1GWV and dad: KB1GWW???!
      and KB1GVL and dad: N1ZQW???!
      and brothers: KB1HNZ and KB1HOA???!

      2. Tues 2/5 TONIGHT!!!
      W1ME George Caswell will be joining us for
      the Elmer&Scout Net 7pm 146.88 (-) 100 hz.
      George is a major amateur SATELLITE enthusiast
      and will be introducing us to FM sats we can
      work with the simplest of 2m gear.

      3. FYI: I'm gonna be doing Radio Merit Badge
      Evenings at the Winter Camporee at Camp Hinds
      this Feb Vacation week. If anyone is going
      to this Camporee, let me know!!!

      73!
      Ray