Re: [scoutradio] Kite-lifted Antennae

  • Fred Stevens K2FRD
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2002
      For the uninitiated, Dave Hatch N9ZRT is one of the foremost
      authorities on kite-lifted antennas (antennae? antenni?) in the U.S.,
      if not the world. He has gone to considerable effort to publish his
      findings on the 'Net for the benefit of hams everywhere. He's also
      one of the nicest and most generous persons it has been my pleasure
      to meet on the air; his attitudes and actions reflect the highest
      traditions and spirit of the Scout Oath and Law.

      73, Fred
      K2FRD

      --
      73, Fred Stevens K2FRD