Re: [Scout Mlist] Re: [Cars Mlist] Scouts and FRS

  • Chris W4YYZ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 1999
      TJ,
      If you would have read what he wrote, he said " they could
      communicate anywhere in the 12 Sq Mi camp"

      12 Sq Mi. is just under a 3.5x3.5 Mile area . ( if the camp
      ground was square, ofcourse it could be like a 2x6 Mi area )

      If it were 3.5Mi x 3.5Mi then lets say at the very edges of the
      area they were no more then 4 Miles appart.. now, thats still
      a long ways for .5w and a rubber duck, but thats shorter then
      the 12 miles you're talking about

      73,
      Chris W4YYZ