Re: Hello

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 26, 1999
      From: Neil Lauritsen <scout@...>
      To: scoutradio@onelist.com <scoutradio@onelist.com>
      Date: Friday, February 26, 1999 3:12 AM
      Subject: [scoutradio] Re: Hello

      >From: "Neil Lauritsen" <scout@...>
      >
      >See I told you onelist msgs were getting through

      Doubters Unite!

      Hey Neil, nice line at the bottom of the message

      jon

      >Is ONElist important to you? Has it changed your life?
      >http://www.onelist.com
      >Come visit our new web site and share with us your stories
    • Alan Stumpf
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2001
        Hi guys
        Only 241 days till JOTA 01 with lots of planning to do.

        I know this is a little off target but I need some help. My troop is planning to go to Gettysburg and is trying to plan the weekend. The only problem is in all the paperwork we have not found: one, the length (hours and time) of the Gettysburg Historic Trail, Jonny Reb Trail, and the Billy Yank Trail. Second, maps of the same trails.
        If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

        73's

        Alan Stumpf, KB3DHC
        KB3DHC@...
        http://pages.prodigy.net/aws69/
        Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 377
        Greater Pittsburgh Council
        Enda Lechauhanne 57 |
        >>===>===> |
          Poem Aptonen
        3rd Assistant Scoutmaster 2001 Jamboree Troop 525
        North Hills Amateur Radio Club
          JOTA Committee Chair

        P.S. Does anyone have the same vigil name that I have?
      • Fernando Brodeschi
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
          Hello,

              My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined this group.
              I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

              Best 73 from Brazil,
                      Fernando Brodeschi
                      Santos Dumont Scout Group (www.gesd.org.br)
        • ClayWA6LBU@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
            Welcome to the group, Fernando.

            Clay WA6LBU

            fernando@... writes:

            > Hello,
            >
            > My name is Fernando Brodeschi, PY5DZ, from Brazil and I just joined
            this
            > group.
            > I hope to meet some old friends and get to know many new ones.

            Clay Mayrose, WA6LBU

            "You have to operate everyday as if the whole world were listening, because
            these days, it is." - The FCC's Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH