Re: [scoutradio] mail attachments

  • Richard A. Blank
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
      What would be better safety for all list members, is to get an
      Anti-virus program. Norton Anti-virus is a very good one.
      Good practice for everyone on the list is to keep their Anti-virus
      program up to date. With Norton Anti-virus you can set it to update
      automatically at any interval you so choose. I would recomend that you
      set the interval daily if you want to have the highest protection.

      73, Rick WB3BSA