mail attachments

  • dr_david_hutchinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
      In view of the enormous increase in email virus distribution in
      recent weeks you should consider changing the permissions of this
      list to remove attachments before sending out emails from the list.
      This is for the safety of all list members and is good practice.

      73 de David GI4FUM
    • Richard A. Blank
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2001
        What would be better safety for all list members, is to get an
        Anti-virus program. Norton Anti-virus is a very good one.
        Good practice for everyone on the list is to keep their Anti-virus
        program up to date. With Norton Anti-virus you can set it to update
        automatically at any interval you so choose. I would recomend that you
        set the interval daily if you want to have the highest protection.

        73, Rick WB3BSA