Re: Older JOTA Patches

  • k6zz@ccis.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 9, 2001
      Thanks for the tip. I looked at that Web Site, and there is an
      example of the 1997 JOTA Patch on display there, but it wasn't for
      sale (that I'm aware of).

    • RStone1221@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 9, 2001
        I thought the 1997 JOTA patch was for trade?
      • k6zz@ccis.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2001
          I didn't think so. I'll double check. I'm still looking. Thanks!

          73, Bob K6ZZ