Re: [scoutradio] JOTA Reports

  • Richard A. Blank
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 8, 2001
      Clay,
           Some are not aware of the BSA's site.  You should have received information that I sent to the list to get you to the form.  Here is the url to the BSA's full information on JOTA,  http://www.bsa.scouting.org/international/jota.html

      73, Rick WB3BSA

      ClayWA6LBU@... wrote:

       I have completed the ARRL report.  I was under the understanding there was a
      BSA report to be filed as well.

      http://www.arrl.org/ead/jotalog/

      >  73 & yis,
      >  Fred
      >  K2FRD
      >  --

      Clay Mayrose, WA6LBU

      "You have to operate everyday as if the whole world were listening, because
      these days, it is." - The FCC's Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH