Re: [scoutradio] JOTA Reports

  • RStone1221@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 8, 2001
      The attachment sent in the JOTA reports information
      is an advertisement and a waste of my time to download it, unzip it, and look
      at it.

      I enjoy getting only "scout" and "radio" information from the scoutradio
      group.
      Thank you.
    • Richard A. Blank
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 8, 2001
        Clay,
             Some are not aware of the BSA's site.  You should have received information that I sent to the list to get you to the form.  Here is the url to the BSA's full information on JOTA,  http://www.bsa.scouting.org/international/jota.html

        73, Rick WB3BSA

        ClayWA6LBU@... wrote:

         I have completed the ARRL report.  I was under the understanding there was a
        BSA report to be filed as well.

        http://www.arrl.org/ead/jotalog/

        >  73 & yis,
        >  Fred
        >  K2FRD
        >  --

        Clay Mayrose, WA6LBU

        "You have to operate everyday as if the whole world were listening, because
        these days, it is." - The FCC's Riley Hollingsworth, K4ZDH