Re: Older JOTA Patches

  • k6zz@ccis.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2001
      Thanks Mike. I have searched and found several possible prospects
      but have been unable to find anything yet. Hopefully I'll stumble
      across someone soon.

      73, Bob K6ZZ

      --- In scoutradio@y..., "Mike Pastorcich" <kf4hey@h...> wrote:
      > Bob,
      >
      > There are many patch trading websites on the net. Go to your
      search
      > engine and search on patch traders.
      >
      > 73,
      > Mike KF4HEY
      >
      > --- In scoutradio@y..., k6zz@c... wrote:
      > > Hi Folks,
      > >
      > > Does anyone know where I can get a patch from the 1997 JOTA?
      It's

    • RStone1221@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2001
        Here is the address to the 1997 JOTA patch someone is looking for.
        http://www.scoutpatches.com/contents/expo.html
      • k6zz@ccis.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 9, 2001
          Thanks for the tip. I looked at that Web Site, and there is an
          example of the 1997 JOTA Patch on display there, but it wasn't for
          sale (that I'm aware of).

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 9, 2001
            I thought the 1997 JOTA patch was for trade?
          • k6zz@ccis.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 15, 2001
              I didn't think so. I'll double check. I'm still looking. Thanks!

              73, Bob K6ZZ