Re: Older JOTA Patches

  • Mike Pastorcich
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 6, 2001
      Bob,

      There are many patch trading websites on the net. Go to your search
      engine and search on patch traders.

      73,
      Mike KF4HEY

      --- In scoutradio@y..., k6zz@c... wrote:
      > Hi Folks,
      >
      > Does anyone know where I can get a patch from the 1997 JOTA? It's
      > the only one I'm missing from the 9 years I've done JOTA for our
      Cub

    • k6zz@ccis.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2001
        Thanks Mike. I have searched and found several possible prospects
        but have been unable to find anything yet. Hopefully I'll stumble
        across someone soon.

        73, Bob K6ZZ

      • RStone1221@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2001
          Here is the address to the 1997 JOTA patch someone is looking for.
          http://www.scoutpatches.com/contents/expo.html
        • k6zz@ccis.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 9, 2001
            Thanks for the tip. I looked at that Web Site, and there is an
            example of the 1997 JOTA Patch on display there, but it wasn't for
            sale (that I'm aware of).

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 9, 2001
              I thought the 1997 JOTA patch was for trade?
            • k6zz@ccis.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 15, 2001
                I didn't think so. I'll double check. I'm still looking. Thanks!

                73, Bob K6ZZ