Older JOTA Patches

  • k6zz@ccis.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 5, 2001
      Hi Folks,

      Does anyone know where I can get a patch from the 1997 JOTA? It's
      the only one I'm missing from the 9 years I've done JOTA for our Cub
      Scouts and Boy Scouts. BSA National doesn't have any more and it
      turns out they ran out early that particular year. Anyone care to
      part with their 1997 patch?

      Thanks and 73,

      Bob, K6ZZ
      ASM Troop 413
      California City, CA.
    • Mike Pastorcich
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 6, 2001
        Bob,

        There are many patch trading websites on the net. Go to your search
        engine and search on patch traders.

        73,
        Mike KF4HEY

      • k6zz@ccis.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2001
          Thanks Mike. I have searched and found several possible prospects
          but have been unable to find anything yet. Hopefully I'll stumble
          across someone soon.

          73, Bob K6ZZ

        • RStone1221@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 7, 2001
            Here is the address to the 1997 JOTA patch someone is looking for.
            http://www.scoutpatches.com/contents/expo.html
          • k6zz@ccis.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 9, 2001
              Thanks for the tip. I looked at that Web Site, and there is an
              example of the 1997 JOTA Patch on display there, but it wasn't for
              sale (that I'm aware of).

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 9, 2001
                I thought the 1997 JOTA patch was for trade?
              • k6zz@ccis.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 15, 2001
                  I didn't think so. I'll double check. I'm still looking. Thanks!

                  73, Bob K6ZZ