Re: [scoutradio] JOTA Patches

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2001

      Temporary insignia to wear on the right pocket of the Scout uniform or on jackets/vests are available again for $3.25 each, postpaid. Insignia are available in limited quantity only and will not be reordered when supplies are exhausted.

      ORDER EARLY. Allow four weeks for delivery on all orders.
      Pay by check or money order. We cannot accept cash or credit cards for payment. Make check payable to BSA-JOTA.
      Please include YOUR state sales tax on all orders. Any request that is received without state sales tax will be returned.

      1325 West Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079

      73 - BP

      Jon Pearl W4ABC