Jota Patch

  • ray@sirois.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2001
      I've had a few folks interested in the
      World Scouting Org patches mentioned
      in my news item for Brunswick Maine JOTA
      Stations. I have a couple dozen
      remaining. $3 ea
      A link to the image of this patch follows.

      http://www.ray.sirois.com/jota-badge.jpg

      I encourage the scouts to wear this
      in place of the World Scouting Org
      crest above the left pocket if they
      participate in JOTA.

      Afterall JOTA is a World Scouting
      Organization event, and for most of
      us, its the only Int'l Scouting event
      we can participate in.

      It's larger than the World Scouting
      Org crest, and a little smaller than
      most standard temporary patches
      typically seen on right pocket.

      73, Ray Sirois N1RY
      Club call: WJ0TA

      Suggest you email me to let me know
      how many to put aside for you.
      Mail = call book address.
    • Carter J Wood
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2001
        May I please have two patches? Advise how to send you
        $6 plus any necessary costs.

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • rhiller@sysdev.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2001
          Hello, Ray,

          I'd like 2 please.

          $6 to who, where, etc....Callbook for N1RY?

          Thanks...Rick...W5RH

          .At 10:27 PM 10/22/2001 -0400, you wrote:
[...]

          Rick Hiller
          Manager, Business Development
          System Development, Inc.
          10500 Westoffice Drive, Suite 100
          Houston, Texas 77042
          (713) 278-6310 Voice  (713) 974-4911 FAX
          rhiller@...

          Computer Graphics Metaware for Technical Graphics Workflow

          Tools to View, Edit, Montage, Convert and Print all graphic file types

          If it deals with CGM, we do it at.....http://www.sdicgm.com