UK JOTA list - final update

  • Malcolm Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18 3:07 PM
      The complete list of stations planning to be active during JOTA from the UK
      has been updated on the web site - and is now split into 3 more manageable
      pages.

      http://www.radio-scouting.org.uk/jota44.htm

      This incorporates all the data supplied by the RSGB, and individual updates
      notified to me, and is therefore the most comprehensive list
      available. Please encourage people to visit the site during JOTA -
      especially if they are running a JOTI station alongside.

      If you still want individual mapping data or e-mail details added for your
      station by all means send them to me using the forms provided, but I can't
      promise to get them on the site by the weekend, as hey, guess what, I'm
      busy .... doing JOTA !!!

      Best of luck to everybody with their events, both large & small. Show our
      young people what International Scouting is all about and introduce them to
      some new friends from across the world's divides.

      73

      Malcolm G4CXT - operating as GB4WDS