Re: [scoutradio] WJOTA/1 Brunswick Maine USA

  • rhiller@sysdev.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2001
      Roy,

      Interested in your International JOTA Patches but could not find an image.  I'd like to get a few but could you send me an image?

      Send it to both e-mail addresses as I will not be at work tomorrow...Thanks...Rick.....W5RH

      rhiller@...,  nexus15@...

      3.  Patches & Awards

      a. I have a few "cool"
      International JOTA Patches
      see file attachment for image
      (by the World Scouting Organization)
      "Radio Scouting" patches are available from
      Ray Sirois ($3/ea + $1 shipping for the bunch)
      These can be worn permanently above the left pocket
      for participating in any World Scouting Organization
      event... This patch contains the WSO Crest
      as part of the Radio Scouting logo.