Re: [scoutradio] Digest Number 216

  • Jay Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2001
      I can atest to the receive side of an ARISS contact. I was traveling on I-95 near Quantico, VA yesterday at 1938z and copied the ARISS downlink on my Kenwood TH-G71 with an extented rubber ducky clipped to the window of the car. It was very exciting to hear the answers from Commander Culbertson to the Greenfield High School group.

      Jay  AE4MK   Trustee K3FBI