Re: SCOUTS on APRS

  • Chris Schwab
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 1999
      Yep..

      I have seen Bob's test messages come through the IGATE the past
      few nights! Let's hope we can get more Scouts on APRS!

      Chris
      N4BSA

      From: "Demos Doulou" <sdoulou1@...>

      Well, at least the TampaBay Igate, KR4US-5 works as advertised

      73

      Demos

      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 1999
        Hi all,

        I just want to introduce myself. I just signed up to the list.

        My name is Patrick Wilson and my call is N0PIT. I am the cubmaster for pack
        101 out of Aurora, CO.

        Thanks,
        Patrick