Re: [scoutradio] Digest Number 209

  • Neil Lauritsen, W4NHL
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30 2:27 PM
      Yes, of course you can upload to the scoutradio files site as John, W4ABC
      said "The 'files', 'bookmarks' and 'database' area are open to members for
      their
      use." AND
      when He also said..."post to the files, bookmarks and database areas, but
      don't delete another's files without asking first"

      YIS,
      Neil, W4NHL
      Permenate PL of the "Free Roam'n Buffalo Patrol" Who's Moto is:
      "When the Chips are Down, We will Back you up"
      WB 82-39 NCAC