Re: [scoutradio] Digest Number 209

  • Jon Pearl W4ABC
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2001
      > Could the files be placed on the scoutradio files section and a link or
      > address given on your site to them on a temp basis. Yahoogroups gives a
      > certain amount of storage space for files on each group that is set up.
      >
      > 73's John kd5inm

      The 'files', 'bookmarks' and 'database' area are open to members for their
      use. I think that I speak for Neil, W4NHL (list owner - strong silent type)
      when I say... post to the files, bookmarks and database areas, but don't
      delete another's files without asking first!

      Yours in Scouting,

      Jon Pearl W4ABC
      Trustee WA4BSA
    • Neil Lauritsen, W4NHL
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2001
        Yes, of course you can upload to the scoutradio files site as John, W4ABC
        said "The 'files', 'bookmarks' and 'database' area are open to members for
        their
        use." AND
        when He also said..."post to the files, bookmarks and database areas, but
        don't delete another's files without asking first"

        YIS,
        Neil, W4NHL
        Permenate PL of the "Free Roam'n Buffalo Patrol" Who's Moto is:
        "When the Chips are Down, We will Back you up"
        WB 82-39 NCAC