JOTA briefings

  • Malcolm Bell
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2001
      Did any of you guys download this year's JOTA briefing from PA3BAR's site
      before this week when he has been forced to close down? If so I would
      really appreciate a copy by e-mail as I had hoped to incorporate elements
      into the newsletter which is being pasted-up this weekend.

      Please reply direct to me (don't just hit 'reply' as that goes to the whole
      group!).

      Cheers

      Malcolm

      g4cxt@...

      PS - in case you hadn't heard, Richard's JOTA page has been the victim of
      its own success - there has been too much traffic to the site and the ISP
      has stopped access. This means Richard is busy right now finding an
      alternative host. It will all be sorted before JOTA, but I need the info
      right now - and hadn't saved a local copy!