Re: [scoutradio] JOTA Patches

  • Jay Chamberlain
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001
      It is my understanding that this years patches are $3.25 no tax and S&H included, still quite an investment for 2-300..... You could call HQ and they could tell you if they would have the exact numbers you need after the weekend event..   They do this every year and should know.   HQ number is 972-580-2000   ask for international division.

      Jay   AE4MK
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 5, 2001

        3. Make a special event patch. We could incorporate the official JOTA
        design into our patch, if we could get permission form the owner of
        the design.  We will be using K2BSA/9 for our call sign so this could
        be a neat patch.

        I have a photo of a 1981 camporee patch in my JOTA collection. They just added the JOTA initials in the design of the camporee patch....

        It's under my USA patches  at   http://www.1bigred.com/users/jayc/ae4mk/

        Jay
      • Ray Ginter
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 30, 2001
          This is the info on the national BSA page. Can anyone tell me who I make
          the check out to, and where I need to send it to order the patches.

          Thanks
          Ray
          N2ZQF

          Pocket Patches*

          Temporary insignia to wear on the right pocket of the Scout uniform or on
          jackets/vests. are available again for $3.25 each, postpaid. Insignia will
          be available after August 15, 2001, in limited quantity and will not be
          reordered when supplies are exhausted. ORDER EARLY. Allow four weeks for
          delivery on all orders. Pay by check or money order. We cannot accept cash
          or credit cards for payment. All orders must be received by January 31,2002.
        • Jon Pearl W4ABC
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 30, 2001

            Temporary insignia to wear on the right pocket of the Scout uniform or on jackets/vests are available again for $3.25 each, postpaid. Insignia are available in limited quantity only and will not be reordered when supplies are exhausted.

            ORDER EARLY. Allow four weeks for delivery on all orders.
            Pay by check or money order. We cannot accept cash or credit cards for payment. Make check payable to BSA-JOTA.
            Please include YOUR state sales tax on all orders. Any request that is received without state sales tax will be returned.

            1325 West Walnut Hill Lane, P.O. Box 152079, Irving, TX 75015-2079

            73 - BP

            Jon Pearl W4ABC