got my K2BSA QSL

  • Larry Acklin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
      Yippee!

      Got my K2BSA QSL in the mail last night!

      I got to have a qso with my son James, KB3EOE, operating as K2BSA/4 on 80M SSB.

      He was there as part of troop 527.

      He did mention that although there were CW paddles in view- he did not see any CW activity-  thats a shame....

      73
      Larry
      KB3CUF

    • Brian P. Mileshosky
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
        Hi Larry,

            Actually plenty of CW action took place at K2BSA...we worked most of our DX via CW and the kids actually had a good time checking them out!

        73,
        Brian, N5ZGT (2001 K2BSA staffer)