JOTA patches

  • Jean
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 22, 2001
      I just found out the 2001 JOTA patches have gone up to $3.25 each.
      But I still don't have a logo! If anyone has access to the 2001
      logo, please email it to me.

      Thanks

      Jean
    • Malcolm Bell
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 24, 2001
        The 2001 logo can be down-loaded and viewed as part of a PDF file from here:

        http://www.middelkoop7.myweb.nl/Jota/aug2001.pdf

        However, it might be worth asking Richard, PA3BAR whether it is available as
        an electronic image in GIF format or similar.

        You will find Richard's e-mail address, plus a host of other good stuff
        here:

        http://www.middelkoop7.myweb.nl/

        73

        Malcolm G4CXT

      • Jon Pearl W4ABC
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 24, 2001
          Well, you hit the nail right on the head Malcolm. Try as I may, I couldn't
          steal the darned thing if I tried. I did the next best thing and scanned a
          'print' of it. Guess I'm going to have to get a copy of Adobe Acrobat to
          manipulate from 'within'.

          Send Richard an email if you need an original - it'll look a bit nicer.

          Jon Pearl W4ABC
          Trustee WA4BSA

          > The 2001 logo can be down-loaded and viewed as part of a PDF file from
          here:

          > http://www.middelkoop7.myweb.nl/Jota/aug2001.pdf
          >
          > However, it might be worth asking Richard, PA3BAR whether it is available
          as
          > an electronic image in GIF format or similar.
          >
          > You will find Richard's e-mail address, plus a host of other good stuff
          > here:
          >
          > http://www.middelkoop7.myweb.nl/
          >
          > 73
          >
          > Malcolm G4CXT

        • BlitzK
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 24, 2001
            here ya go...

          • Frosty6981@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 24, 2001
              I have found the patch for the US on the ARRL website.  You can get a better
              and larger image form the ARRL web site but I have included the patch on the
              email.

              73, Reid KCØIDI
            • Richard A. Blank
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 26, 2001
                Keep in mind folks, that the BSA will have it's own logo/patch.  It is always different from what Richard PA3BAR has.  Usually he has the WOSM JOTA logo for the year.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 26, 2001
                    At 02:44 PM 8/26/2001 +0100, you wrote:
                    > Funny how both the Boy Scouts of America and the World Organization
                    > of the Scout Movement have not updated their web pages for this year
                    > yet. Maybe they'll get to it this week. Seems a little late this year.
                    > 73, Rick WB3BSA

                    Richard is busy with the preparations for Thailand so I am afraid that it
                    will take some more time until the pages of the WOSM will be up to date.
                    I guess that in November they will have some time ;-)

                    I started some work on the web page for E20AJ, but due to getting a new job
                    I am a bit behind schedule.....
                    See my progress on:
                    http://www.qsl.net/e20AJ

                    YIS, Sjaak PA3GVR