Re: [scoutradio] amount of time at radio

  • W4SNW2@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21, 2001
      Yes.  ARRL Educational Activities office can ship you the Handouts.
      Sometimes their stock of the Archie comics is low, but I would move quickly
      before the JOTA rush.

      Good luck and let everyone know how it went.

      73's

      Steve, W4SNW

    • Ray Vaughan
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21, 2001
        I get a kick out of seeing the Archie comics.  Sometimes I wonder if even the kid's PARENTS even remember Archie.   Might be time for a face lift there.   We need a ham-related computer game CD or something.  The hero uses his ham rig to save the world and make new friends.

        I know... I'm dreaming :)

        At 05:14 PM 8/21/01 -0400, you wrote:
        Yes.  ARRL Educational Activities office can ship you the Handouts.   Sometimes their stock of the Archie comics is low, but I would move quickly before the JOTA rush.

        Ray J. Vaughan, MS, CBTE, CERT
        KD4BBM  PG-7-15266
        ray@...
        ยง97.1(c)-(d)