Re: [scoutradio] amount of time at radio

  • RStone1221@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 21 11:40 AM
      In a message dated 8/21/01 1:36:10 PM, W4SNW2@... writes:

      << Try to have some copies of the ARRL Scouting and Ham Radio
      and Archie Comics for those that seem to have a real interest. >>

      Where do I get these 3 items from? ARRL?
      Thanks for all you do.
      Sincerely,
      Roz Stone rstone1221@...
    • W4SNW2@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 21 2:14 PM
        Yes.  ARRL Educational Activities office can ship you the Handouts.
        Sometimes their stock of the Archie comics is low, but I would move quickly
        before the JOTA rush.

        Good luck and let everyone know how it went.

        73's

        Steve, W4SNW

      • Ray Vaughan
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 21 2:37 PM
          I get a kick out of seeing the Archie comics.  Sometimes I wonder if even the kid's PARENTS even remember Archie.   Might be time for a face lift there.   We need a ham-related computer game CD or something.  The hero uses his ham rig to save the world and make new friends.

          I know... I'm dreaming :)

          At 05:14 PM 8/21/01 -0400, you wrote:
          Yes.  ARRL Educational Activities office can ship you the Handouts.   Sometimes their stock of the Archie comics is low, but I would move quickly before the JOTA rush.

          Ray J. Vaughan, MS, CBTE, CERT
          KD4BBM  PG-7-15266
          ray@...
          ยง97.1(c)-(d)