amount of time at radio

  • jhburns@attglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2001
      I am planing a JOTA activity at a Camporee that will have 200+
      participants. JOTA will be just one of many activities. The
      participants will move form on activity to the next at fixed times
      just like classes in high school. We are trying to decide how long to
      make the sessions.

      What is the optimal amount of time for a patrol to spend at a radio
      station? Does anyone know how long the boys at the National Jamboree
      spent at the Radio stations? We are debating times from 30 to 45
      minutes.

      Jeff Burns - AD9T