Re: Gilwell Reunion

  • David Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2001
      Message text written by "Richard Middelkoop"
      >Hi David,

      I will be at Gilwell tomorrow and Monady morning, but no plans yet for the
      reunion.

      I contacted Rex but didn't get a reply.
      If John is now also stationed at Gilwell instead of BP house, maybe I can
      drop in for a quick coffee next Monday.

      73

      Richard.
      <

      Good to hear from you Richard. Unfortunately I am too far away from Gilwell
      to get over there this weekend - I live in Northern Ireland as you know. I
      know of two other leaders from my own district so far who may also come
      over to the Gilwell reunion. So far I have only had a reply from Malcolm
      G4CXT (apaart from your reply).

      I am into digital photography these days. I was camping at the Ulster 2001
      jamboree a fortnight ago. We produced a CD of over 600 digital photographs
      from camp and also a webshots area. You might like to check out our
      webshots area at -
      http://community.webshots.com/user/Scoutsulster2001

      73 de David GI4FUM