Gilwell Reunion

  • David Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2001
      Hi everybody

      Just to let you know that I plan to make the pilgrimage to the Gilwell
      Reunion this year (75th Reunion). :-)

      Is anyone else planning to go? Will GB2GP be active - do I need to ask ?
      :-)

      73 de David GI4FUM
      DC Antrim & District,County Antrim,Northern Ireland

      PS have a look at the pictures from the Ulster 2001 jamboree at
      Crawfordsburn - some quite nice ones
      http://community.webshots.com/user/Scoutsulster2001
    • David Hutchinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2001
        Message text written by "Richard Middelkoop"
        >Hi David,

        I will be at Gilwell tomorrow and Monady morning, but no plans yet for the
        reunion.

        I contacted Rex but didn't get a reply.
        If John is now also stationed at Gilwell instead of BP house, maybe I can
        drop in for a quick coffee next Monday.

        73

        Richard.
        <

        Good to hear from you Richard. Unfortunately I am too far away from Gilwell
        to get over there this weekend - I live in Northern Ireland as you know. I
        know of two other leaders from my own district so far who may also come
        over to the Gilwell reunion. So far I have only had a reply from Malcolm
        G4CXT (apaart from your reply).

        I am into digital photography these days. I was camping at the Ulster 2001
        jamboree a fortnight ago. We produced a CD of over 600 digital photographs
        from camp and also a webshots area. You might like to check out our
        webshots area at -