Echolink for JOTA

  • gotalifescout
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 16, 2013
      KF5UOH and KF5UOG will be operating on there echolink nodes for jota. If you will be operating echolink on jota can you please shoot me an email so we can try to get on the air with you. We will start operation on October 19th from 10:00 central till 17:00.

      Thanks,
      Stephen, KF5UOH
    • Lou Schmidt
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 16, 2013
        We will be on as well.  Ko6bsa

        Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 16, 2013
          Dear broter scout/girls  alls world,
          our scout blind Group partecipe new at this 56th joti/jota,
          as pls send your QSL by post (this for our little scout museum) :
          scout blind Group%Philtema - Via Cilea 59 -20092 Cinisello B. - Italy -
          very thanks in advance
           your in scouting
          w.b. 40058 Loris - scout leader

          <bscoutblind@...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013
              The Starved Rock Radio Club will be working with over 50 scouts for this weekends Jamboree On The Air

              AND

              we will also be celebrating SRRC's 80th birthday by having a Special Events station and Special QSL card.

              We are camping at Chief Shabbona County Park which is associated with the The Indian Creek Massacre (May 20, 1832).  Yes, the park is haunted!!

              Please contact us as:

              EchoLink: 234725
              or
              147.12 + 103.5
              or

              73 and many thanks

              Joe

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013

                ZL1AB will be operating on Echolink for JOTA this weekend from Camp Maynard, Albany, just north of Auckland, New Zealand.  Will be active on all HF bands 80 through 10m, Our Echolink node is 62627 and we will also be active on IRLP Node 6950.

                Operation hours will be Friday 18 October from 2100 to Saturday 19 October 0900 and again Saturday 19 October from 1800 to Sunday 20 October 0300.  All time and dates are UTC/GMT.

                We look forward to trying to talk to you.

                Vaughan ZL1VH