JOTA and D-Star

  • Raymond Knapp Jr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 15, 2013

      Hi D-Star Users

      I have been asking at on the international D-Star net and no one seems to know what reflector that JOTA will be on.  If anyone has heard or knows please let me know.  I am hoping that the HF stations have openings but if not I hope we can use D-Star to fill the gap.  We will be using KD0NEB as our station call.  It is the call associated with the club that is sponsoring the station.

      Ray Knapp

      WA2GTM

    • Marc Elvery
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 15, 2013

        REF033A has been allocated as a full-time JOTA/Radio Scouting D-STAR Reflector. After contact is established, stations should disconnect from REF033A and connect to one or other repeater or migrate to an unused Reflector.

        JOTA Internationaal REF001A, REF033A,

         JOTA-module, DCS007Y

        Op 15 okt. 2013, om 18:29 heeft Raymond Knapp Jr <rlknappjr@...> het volgende geschreven:

        Hi D-Star Users

        I have been asking at on the international D-Star net and no one seems to know what reflector that JOTA will be on.  If anyone has heard or knows please let me know.  I am hoping that the HF stations have openings but if not I hope we can use D-Star to fill the gap.  We will be using KD0NEB as our station call.  It is the call associated with the club that is sponsoring the station.

        Ray Knapp

        WA2GTM

      • jbwilsonk5nd